Planning for your retirement is an essential financial decision that requires careful consideration—many struggle to save enough to achieve the desired income level during retirement. Our PIWA advisers can help you determine how much additional savings you need to reach your retirement goals and suggest suitable investment options to help you reach those goals. Don’t let a lack of savings hold you back from the retirement you deserve.

If you have multiple pension plans, tracking them and determining if they are meeting your expectations can be challenging. Our PIWA advisers can help you understand your existing plans and potentially consolidate them into a single, more manageable and cost-effective solution.

Recent changes to pension laws have expanded the options available for generating income during retirement. You can purchase an annuity, which provides a steady stream of income for life, or opt for income drawdown, where you can take periodic payments from your pension fund as needed. Alternatively, the Pension Freedoms legislation allows individuals over the age of 55 to access their pension funds in a lump sum, with the first 25% tax-free and the remaining 75% subject to your marginal tax rate.

At PIWA, we have the knowledge and expertise to stay up-to-date on the latest retirement strategies, legislative changes, and pension products to ensure you receive the best possible advice. Don’t navigate the complex world of pensions alone – let our team of experts guide you towards financial security in retirement.